Is it too much to ask to get a half decent picture of anything we did on Thanksgiving Day? Apparently so. I only had to take nine to get this not so great picture. Anyway, our day was fun.
We went to Chris' sister Donna's house and had a delicious dinner with Scott, Donna and the family (except Ryan, who is on his Mission). Some of Scott's family was there too - Annette and Jamie and also Bill and Joanne. We visited and the kids had fun playing games with their cousin McKala. After dinner we watched a movie in the newly finished basement theatre room. It was really nice to see everyone. Of course I did bring the camera and forgot to take it out. Bummer!
Later we stopped by my Mom and Dad's house and the kids had root beer floats. That is where I tried to take at least one picture and this is the best I was able to get. My parents decided to celebrate Thanksgiving with us on Sunday, which was great because who doesn't want to have Thanksgiving dinner twice?
Jon and Laura surprised us that day and came down from California to visit. All of the kids decorated gingerbread men. It was fun seeing Jon, Laura, Matthew and Lana.

No comments:
Post a Comment