A rare occasion where Lauren's hair has not yet been ruined. This was a little before leaving for church one Sunday and Lauren looked soo cute. I can't get too stressed about her hair because I really have had to come to terms with her fine baby hair. To make matters worse, she cut herself a few bangs and a little mohawk right where I part her hair.
A few Sunday's ago I was running late and I had not finished Lauren's hair. I told Chris to go ahead and take the boys and I would come as soon as I finished the hair. I get it done, get to church and sit down with the family. Five minutes pass and I look at Lauren and her hair is totally all over the place - static and a complete mess. Lauren had her blankie with her and had been hiding under it. You can just imagine the hair flying everywhere (it looked worse than first thing in the morning). My friend in the bench behind us was laughing so hard. I had to laugh too so as to avoid the crying. I guess I should invest in some serious styling gel (or maybe cement).

1 comment:
I cannot believe how much Lauren looks like you. Darling little girl. Cement? Now there's an idea! Hahahaha
Post a Comment