Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soccer Boys

Christian played on a 7th - 9th grade team. His team really worked hard and had lots of practices. I think it has been great for Christian to meet team members that go to the Jr. High with him - he made several new friends. He discovered that his locker is right below one of his team mates. The team (called the Freeze) had a fun party at the Pizza Factory the week after the last game, what a nice coach to buy pizza for the whole team!



Gavin had such a cute little team (the Pumas). There were lots of boys from school on his team. His coach was so great with them too - they even got little trophies and candy bags on the last game.





Yea! Soccer season is finally over. I am sure the boys don't feel that way, they had a great time. My feelings come from all of the running around that goes having three kids in sports along with practices. I am really glad that we made the sacrifice to let them play, but relieved that we are done.

No comments: