Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


Don't Fear the Reaper!


The Little Mermaid and Iron Man


Spooky Dead Guys. Grandpa came over and did Christians make-up. Doesn't he look great! Landon just went with a good old mask.

Halloween fun in dance class. Lauren is right in the front in her little mermaid costume. She had to pull up the flipper in order to dance.


Franken Scout


Baseball Frankie

Okay, I had to put these on here because it is Halloween. This was Christian at the end of the school year back in May. He was in a play where he was Frankenstein (or as they called him 'Frankie'). The funny part was that he had the play, then he had a baseball game and then Boy Scouts. Mr. Mendenhall (the director/teacher) dared Christian to go to the game and to Scouts in the make-up. Dare or not, we didn't have a choice but to wear the make-up because we were in such a hurry to make it to all of these activities. It was pretty funny when the Baseball coach saw Christian. We got there about in the middle of the game and the coach just made an announcement about Christian having just been in a play, but wanted to come and play some baseball too. Christian even stayed in character out in the field. I could hear him doing the grunt and moan of Frankie. I just love it!

2 comments:

M said...

Fun costumes! I love the first picture with all 4 of them!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

That's great that Christian was Frankie for Scouts and baseball. Pretty cute.

They all look great for Halloween. Grace was a little scared...your dad did a great job on Christian's makeup- I'm going to have to pull out the picture of Gary with a similar face painting(if I remember correctly).

Time is flying-I can't believe Halloween is long gone...and Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner! Yikes!